We would like to draw your attention to the EDEN Doctoral Seminar on Qualitative Methods in Business Research scheduled to take place in Brussels, Belgium on May 18-21, 2020
Application Deadline: February 15, 2019
Programme Coordinator and Faculty
- Prof. Anne Kovalainen, University of Turku (Programme Coordinator & Faculty)
- Adj.Prof. Seppo Poutanen, University of Turku
- Prof. David Silverman, University of London
Learning goal and objectives:
The objectives are three-fold:
- to broaden the participants’ basic knowledge and skills within the qualitative research,
- to show the variety within the existing qualitative approaches and
- to identify methods and methodologies suitable for doctoral research projects.
The course has several educational objectives. The first objective is to broaden the participants’ knowledge concerning the various qualitative approaches, as well as to outline their potential for doctoral dissertations in the area of business research in various European countries. The third objective is to help students to identify appropriate qualitative methodologies and methods for their own doctoral research projects.
The course consists of readings, hands-on exercises, individual consultation, dialogue and collective learning. Teachers’ will tackle each participant’s methodological and methodical questions through consultations.
6 ECTS will be assigned to the seminar
For more information about the seminar and application, CLICK HERE